Sunday, June 5, 2011

16 Mondays.

I know it's pretty sad but that's how I measure life now. I survived until another Monday. I felt bad earlier because they blurred together and I couldn't remember if it was 15 or 16. I have a pretty warped process now. I look at the pictures of how far you would of been this week. I learn what development you would have made and how big you would have been. This week you would have been the size of an ear of corn. Last week you would have developed the sense of taste. I guess I count the Mondays to prove that I did keep living even though life froze. I am still here regardless but I wish you were too. I guess after awhile I will quit counting until then I will come here and cry and write about you then go back to pretending I am ok.

Renni

No comments:

Post a Comment