Friday, June 5, 2009

Go Figure Friday

Things that made me go hrm..this week

I shall name him Sam

Everywhere I went yesterday there were turtles in the road. Apparently, It was national turtle in the road day and I didn't get the memo. I picked one of them up and took it Mom's because I thought Tallen might get a kick outta seeing a turtle. 

Mom decided that we should wait to tell him about it until we were sure it was not a snapping turtle so, I placed him back in my handy dandy shoe box and set him on top of a cabinet where he would be out of sight and harms way.

A few hours later Tallen rushed into the living room to tell me that there was something scary upstairs. Mom went to investigate and found the turtle trying to escape. So we had to show it to Tallen so that he wouldn't think it was a monster. He was so excited...at first. He decided that he was going to name him before my sisters got home. So he was therefore dubbed Sam.  Tallen ooohed and awwed for awhile then he looked at me and told me to get the little creep away from him.

Needless to say Sam was later released back into the wild due to hippie protest from Cina and Tallen being creeped out by him.

I bought a back bone on ebay!

I have been a manager for almost 2 months now. I have tried being nice and that just isn't working so I snapped this week. Every time I have sent guys into the men's room to make sure it was clean they would walk in and turn around only to come out seconds later announcing that it was clean. At closing I would walk back there only to find it a horrible mess and have to clean it myself. This week I about made them faint because after they "cleaned" it I had another male employee walk back and make sure that there were no men in there and guard the door so I could make sure it was clean. Alas, I am no longer having to last minute clean the mens room!

Back to the tape sweat shop!

After a few months of not being crafty I am now working on roses again. If they weren't for a friend I probably wouldn't but I am a sucker for friends.

I need a wedding planner...But I can't afford one..

I am getting married in September and I have nothing planned. My Mom is going to make my dress. I think we are having an outside wedding. I am not a very religious person and I just think it would be hypocritical to do the whole church wedding thing. I have like 4 billion people that want to come to my wedding. I am afraid I might end up on My Big Red Neck Wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment