Sunday, June 21, 2009

Maybe Monday

Life is full of maybe and might.

Maybe I should bleach my hair.

Maybe I should work less.

Maybe everything happens when it should and not when I want it to.

Maybe The Secret is real.

Maybe my Father will learn to place more stock in people than in materialistic things.

Maybe Cina will win American Idol and buy me a house :D

Maybe I shouldn't be so upset over my lack of baby.

Maybe I'll stop being so jealous of pregnant people.

Maybe I'll stop looking at baby stuff when I am shopping.

Maybe I won't sleep walk tonight and actually sleep.

Maybe I should go back to school and make something of myself.

Maybe I'll adopt.

Maybe I'll feel like doing something today.

Maybe I won't care about what other people think.

Maybe I'll buy super high heel shoes so I'll look taller.

Maybe I'll actually start planning my wedding.

Maybe I will wake up early tomorrow. 

Maybe not...

Maybe I'll get my house cleaned and organized.

Maybe I'll get my roses made for Bambi.

Maybe I'll take a vacation.

Maybe I'll learn to swim.

2 comments:

  1. Love this... maybe I'll try it, too!

    I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete