Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Strangest Things I have Ever Seen Through a Drive Thru Window

For those of you that know me you know that I am a manager at a popular chain pizza place. Sometimes I see the weirdest stuff...


1. There was once a lady that dropped her change because she was eating a chicken leg.  She then looked annoyed at me because I had to hand her pizza to her....

2. There was an old man with a toddler in his car. The little boy was running all over the car. He was not buckled in and the man was OK with this. Beside the man was a 12 pack of beer buckled in the middle of the seat...

3 There is a lady with a 400 year old hairless dachshund that only has one eye. I swear the thing was shipped in straight from hell. The entire time she is there the little monster growls at you and tries to attack you. I hate that dog.

4. Most pregnant women try to quit smoking or caffeine while pregnant. A few weeks ago it was late and my last customer pulled up to pick up her pizza. When she rolled down her window I noticed that she was like 8 months pregnant. She was covered in tattoos and piercings which is fine except for the fact that the marijuana smoke was so thick it took my breath....

5.  We have a lady that drives with her foot. She has two perfectly good hands but she is always driving with her foot.

6.Our company policy requires us to check ID with all debit or credit cards that do not have pictures on them. I once had a man cuss me for 15 minutes then drive off because I asked to see his ID.

7 I also had a man come in with a credit card that had a picture of a woman on it. He was a Hispanic man and the woman was an older white lady. When I asked to see his ID with the card he took sped off.

8. There is a man that orders his food then tries to teach you how the aliens talk....

I know this crazy stuff but it's true...

No comments:

Post a Comment